DKY - NEW GENERATION HYDRAULIC IRRIGATION HYDRANT: TYPE HSH-i
R&D Department of DKY Valves has developed the most multifunctional compact Hydrant i.e. “HSH-i Hydrant” developed ever. The main motivation that guides R&D Department of DKY Valves to such success is the criteria of European Standards “Consumed water is to be measured precisely”.
New Generation Hydraulic Irrigation Hydrant i.e. HSH-i Hydrant designed for distribution and measurement of water in medium and high pressurized networks.
HSH-i Hydrant is the most multifunctional compact product developed ever:
- Operates as valve,
- Supplies the distribution of water to several lines,
- Adjusts pressure,
- Limits flow,
- Delimits and facilitates the water with its equipped integral and watermeter.
- Integrated Ultrasonic
- Flowmeter / Watermeter
- Prepaid Card Control
- Remote Control
- Pressure Regulation
- Flow Limiting
- On / Off operation for each individual outlet
Ultrasonic Water Meter – Comparison in Drinking Water System
Technical Features (Hydrant):
|Nominal Dia. (inlet)||DN100, flanged|
|Nominal Dia. (outlet)||3”, BSP threaded (1-2 pcs)|
|Total Length (L)||940mm, monoblock (one single cast)|
|Material||Body EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG40) Ductile Iron|
Technical Features (Integrated Ultrasonic Watermeter):
|Energy||Integrated Li-Ion battery (10 years life min.)|
|Indicator||Digital (acc.to ISO 4064-1)|
|Protection Class||IP67 (1m. underwater)|
|Precision||±2% (Required precision is ±5% as per standard TSEN14267 + AC:2009)|
|Metrological Class||B (QNC / QC minimum > 25)|
Advantages of Ultrasonic Measurement in Irrigation :
- It does not take air transition into account.
- Assembling is very easy, it can be assembled even on the slope (no moving parts).
- Not affected from corrosion, residue and dirts.
- The pressure loss is too low (It reduces energy consumption of pump).
- No risk of clogging.
- Not affected from temperature differences.
- High precision.
- 10 years of battery life.
- Last 12 months’ consumption data in its memory.
- Integration to systems with external automation (MBUS and MODBUS)